I serve individuals and businesses in all areas of investment planning, including:
- Retirement Planning - Help making the most of your employer-sponsored retirement plans and IRAs. Determining how much you need to retire comfortably. Help managing assets before and during retirement.
- Tax Management - Developing tax-efficient investment strategies by looking for ways to help reduce your current and future tax burden. Referring you to qualified tax specialists.
- Estate Planning - Working with estate planning and trust specialists available through Wells Fargo Advisors and its affiliates to help review your wills and trusts, preserve your estate for your intended heirs, establish beneficiary designations, and reduce potential exposure to estate taxes and probate costs. Coordinating with your tax and legal advisors.
- Education Funding - Recommending investment and accumulation strategies to help you pay for your children's education.
- Risk Management - Reviewing existing insurance policies. Finding the best policy for your situation.
- Investment Planning - Determining your asset allocation needs. Helping you understand your risk tolerance. Recommending the appropriate investment vehicles to help you reach your goals.
- Employee and Executive Benefits - Helping your business attract and retain qualified employees through benefit packages.
Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network and J.D. Joyce Investment Management Group are not legal or tax advisors. You should consult with your attorney, accountant and/or estate planner before taking any action.
Insurance products are offered through nonbank insurance agency affiliates of Wells Fargo & Company and are underwritten by unaffiliated insurance companies.